As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and the community in which we operate remains our top priority. We are closely monitoring developments while preparing for as many scenarios as we can.
The following measures to protect the employees, customers and local disc golf community will be taken immediately:
- As of March 18 2020, our pickup location partner Anytime Fitness has closed and they are not offering in-person pickups at their gym location.
- We have now installed a Lock Box pickup option in Langley, BC so that customers may pick up their orders while maintaining social distancing protocols.
- We have started using a digital verification system so that the same person can pick and verify that your order is correct before shipping.
- We have decreased our staff to limit the amount of human interaction with product inside our facility.
- We are sanitizing high touch areas and objects often.
- We will keep shipping out online orders as long as we’re allowed to, and as long as Canada Post and other shipping companies keep running.
If you buy discs from us online, this will not affect you at all. We will still be here shipping out all orders and answering e-mails. Online customers will have our full and undivided attention.
We deeply appreciate your continued support during this time. Your support of a business like ours is crucial in this period of economic turmoil. While we would all love to get out on the disc golf course, staying home is the best option for you, your family, and your community.