Ace Runners offers multiple ways to shop – browse in person at our retail store, shop online and collect your purchase at our retail store, or shop online and pay a third-party shipping carrier to deliver your purchase to you. Please note that our retail store inventory is generally separate from our online store inventory – exceptions include but are not limited to certain items such as bags and targets. Upon receiving new shipments, a percentage of each item is entered into our online inventory and into our retail store inventory. Our disc inventories are not combined because we do not want our instore customers to find a disc they want and be told "sorry you can't have that because someone just purchased it online".
Buying Online for Pick Up in Store
If you wish to purchase items from our online store and collect them at our retail store, select "Local Pickup" from the list of the delivery options during the checkout process and we will process your order as follows:
- If another person will be picking up your order, prior to payment, click on "Order Instructions" just above the blue checkout box and insert the name of the person who will be picking up your order. Please provide your purchase order number to that person. We will ask that person for the name on the order and the order number.
- Our online orders are fulfilled on a "first in first out" basis.
- If you choose to use PayPal eCheck, please be aware that there is a five-to-twelve business day delay, during which PayPal is verifying your payment. We cannot process your order until PayPal has cleared the payment, so please expect a one-to-two-week delay on orders using PayPal eCheck.
- Most orders placed before 6:00 pm Pacific Time will be processed and packaged within 24 hours. There may be delays if we have a larger than normal order volume on any one day.
- Once your paid order reaches the top of the fulfillment line and we have verified that we have the correct items, we will send you an email advising that your order is ready to be picked up. Please wait until you receive your "Ready for Pickup" email before coming to our retail store.
You may pick up your order at our retail store during our regular business hours as follows:
Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Friday: 10am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday & Statutory Holidays: Closed
Changes to your Pickup Order
You can email us to request changes to your order if your order has not been processed yet.
- Please see our return policy if you wish to return any item.
Time Frame for Picking Up your Order
- We will hold your order for 14 days after we send you your "Ready for Pickup" email.
- Orders that are not picked up within this 14-day time frame will be automatically cancelled and a refund will be made to your original method of payment.
- We fulfill all orders according to your selected delivery method.
This Pick Up Policy is a part of and has been incorporated into our Shipping Policy by reference.
Last Updated: February 5, 2022