Decal Color: White
Dynamic Discs Window Decal - approximately 4.5" wide x 3.8" tall
How to Apply a Window Decal
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the decal from adhering well.
- Prepare the decal for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and will make the decal cling to the transfer tape.
- Peel the white paper backing off the decal. If the decal clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
- Slowly lower the decal onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the decal off the surface. If the decal pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.