Latitude 64 DG Luxury E3 Backpack
Only colours now available from the manufacturer is black/pink, pink, green and purple.
The DG Luxury E3 Backpack from Latitude 64 has the same great foundation as the E2 but with some neat improvements: New premium zippers (YKK), reinforced side plates, reinforced bottom plate, added plate in bottom of top compartment, and a functional opening added to the rain cover for easy access of your discs.
We take disc golf gear serious. And if you take disc golf serious, this is the bag for you. Made out of sturdy nylon fabric with artificial leather details and embroidered logos, it is a thing of beauty to behold. The DG Luxury E3 Backpack is made to carry approximately 20 discs, but it can carry 30 if all compartments are used for discs.
We have placed the putter pocket and water bottle pocket holder on each side for easy access. Thanks to the unique front pocket, the bag does not tip forward as easy as other backpacks. The clever umbrella holder enables you to carry the bag with the umbrella opened.
It has a lot of extra pockets and compartments to store your gear. Towels, water bottle, scorecard, pens, keys, phone, wallet, rain gear, umbrella, snacks, mini disc, and extra clothes fit without a problem. And if the rain starts pouring, use the rain cover that comes with the bag.
Approximate Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 11"
To sum it up: we've got your back!
- Made to carry approximately 20 discs. Can carry over 30 discs if all compartments are used for discs.
- Pocket holder for bottles up to 1.5 liters/50 oz.
- Front pocket suitable for towels or gloves.
- Side pocket for wallet, keys, etc.
- Two side pockets, one on each side for rule book, nuts, candy, or other things needed for long rounds and tournaments.
- Large side pocket behind the putter pocket, suitable for backup discs.
- Large top pocket for extra water, rain gear.
- Putter pocket on the side with room for two putters.
- Mini disc slot outside the putter pocket.
- The lid that closes the bag for travel also has room for two discs.
- The main disc compartment has an adjustable divider for the discs.
- Umbrella holder.
- The bag comes with a rain cover that protects all the pockets in case of rain. Has an opening for easy access of discs. Attaches with an elastic band.
- The large top pocket has a special slot for cell phones.
- The bag has two large plastic ridges along the bottom, reducing the wear and tear of the fabric.
- The inside bottom of the bag has a sheet of plastic protecting it from moisture coming in from the bottom.
- Premium YKK Zippers.