The Black Hole® Pro is designed for the most realistic putting experience off the course.
- Seamless Matte Black color
- Electrophoresed first stage followed with tough powder coated outer shell for extra durability and protection
- 24 high visibility zinc coated heavy duty course weighted chains
- 12 outer and 12 inner chains equidistantly oriented for zero weak pockets - reducing cut throughs and pole bounces
- PDGA Approved and built to standard PDGA height and size regulation
- Sturdy all metal construction, all joints welded
- Uniquely engineered design - assembles or disassembles in under 1 minute
- Compact easily transportable disassembled unit
- Threaded tension connections for a sturdy assembly without any distracting wobble or play
- Standard load distributed base
- 2" tall header band - 25.5" regulation diameter
- 21" outer chain tier diameter, 15" inner chain tier diameter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.