To enroll in the Program, simply create an account at www.acerunners.ca. When registering, you will be required to provide your name, email address, and other necessary information. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy and security of your account information.
Participants can earn Points in the following ways:
- For every $1 spent on eligible products at www.acerunners.ca, you will earn 10 Points.
- Other promotional offers, events, or activities may be announced from time to time.
- Points can be earned on all products available at www.acerunners.ca unless otherwise specified.
- To avoid Points from being awarded twice for gift card purchases, Points are issued when a gift card is used as payment for a purchase and not when the gift card is initially purchased.
- Points are not earned for fees such as taxes and shipping fees.
- Points are only earned after the Program's launch date [March 23, 2023]. Past purchases, events and activities are not eligible for Points. Points are generally added immediately to your account of a qualifying purchase but may take up to 24 hours.
Points can be redeemed for discounts and other benefits at www.acerunners.ca. Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or Ace Runners gift cards, nor transferred to another account.
Checking Points Balance
You can check your Points balance by logging into your account at www.acerunners.ca and visiting the rewards section.
Returns and Cancellations
If an order is returned or cancelled, any Points earned from that order will be deducted from your account. If Points have already been redeemed, the value of the redeemed Points may be deducted from any refund.
Expiration and Forfeiture of Points
If there is no account activity for a period of 24 consecutive months, Points will expire and be removed from your account at our sole discretion. Account activity includes earning or redeeming Points. If your account is closed or terminated, any unused Points will be forfeited.
Program Changes and Termination
Ace Runners reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Updated: April 22, 2023