The Armadillo LT™ is a solid gaiter choice for year-round use. They were designed for outdoor enthusiasts who are looking for a lightweight and durable outer or mid-layer to keep snow, rain, mud, scree, rocks, debris and dust out of boots / footwear and socks and to save your lower legs from brushy conditions. We know how important it is to have gear that is functional without compromising your comfort level which is why our design and material choices are so important.
Armadillo LT consists of a waterproof and breathable upper made of Flexia 3.0, three-layer fabric that is contour-fitting and lightweight. This stretch fabric ensures a snug fit that won't pinch or fall down and won't scuff in between your legs. The lower cuff is a 1000 denier and high-density nylon, providing supreme protection from the elements. The gaiter is also fitted with a YKK waterproof zipper that closes from top down which makes it easy to get the gaiter on / off and also adjust.
As these appear to run small, you may want to size up.
- Waterproof (up to 20 000 mm)
- Highly breathable
- Stretchy upper section: Fits the form of the leg so there is no loose fabric, this also makes them relatively quiet
- Durable construction: Lower cuff is built to withstand all scrapes and scuffs
- Webbing and cam buckle top closure: ensures the gaiter stays in place when you move around
- Replaceable instep strap: TPU-coated nylon instep strap will endure many miles on the trail and can be replaced if needed
- Secure hook: Upward facing hook that stays in place once attached to boot laces
- Zip from top down: Fast to put on, take off, and adjust
- Covered zipper: Velcro strap to tuck zipper away
- Unisex (men / women)
- 259 g (XS), 270 g (S), 300 g (M), 315 g (L), 324 g (XL)
These gaiters are US Patented and built to last - covered by a limited lifetime warranty.