Dynamic Discs --- Ranger Backpack
Dynamic Discs Ranger BackpackA bag for any disc golfer!
High-end quality, all-day comfort, and amazing price unite for the first time for a disc golf bag. Proven to be a favorite of casual golfers and touring professionals, the reputation of the Ranger is overwhelmingly positive. Holding 20 discs in the main compartment and 2 putters in the signature side pocket, the Ranger is ready to hold every disc you will need during the round. The top pocket is amazingly roomy, even holding several items of clothing when you need to shed layers during a warming day. With plenty of extra storage for a cell phone, accessories, drink bottles, an umbrella, a stool, etc., you can bring everything along with you. All of this is carried with you by the most comfortable straps on the market. With oversized feet and a rigid structure, the Ranger stands at attention demanding the attention of anyone who is serious about getting the best bag in the game.
- Engineered with a low center of gravity to keep your bag upright
- "On-Deck" putter pocket holds 2 putters for quick and easy access
- Molded back panel minimizes contact points and allows for cross ventilation
- Large main disc compartment that holds 18+ discs
- Large main storage compartment
- Collapsible stool holster, also functions as an optional 2nd water bottle holder
- Exterior water bottle holder
- Exterior towel clip
- Removable lightweight disc divider located inside main disc compartment
- Oversized reinforced haul handle for ease of operation
- Stretch mesh exterior pocket for scorecard, pencils, mini disc marker, etc.
- Water resistant bottom material with reinforced feet to keep your bag off the ground
- Velcro tabs keep the opening flap clear of discs for easy access.
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for a more secure storage solution
- Two external accessory pockets for sunglasses, wallet, keys, cell phone, etc.
- Designated bag tag attachment loop
- Volumes: storage compartment - 500 cubic inches; total - 1600 cubic inches
- Rigid construction using 600D Poly and 400D Dobby Nylon Oxford fabric