The DISCatcher® Pro 28 is available in both permanent and portable configurations. The portable configuration has a galvanized metal base with quick release stabilizing screws, allowing you to disassemble and transport the target with ease. The portable is perfect for use at home, as a demonstration target, or to add a hole to a course for tournament play. The permanent model utilizes a hot dipped galvanized lockable installation sleeve to allow for relocation to different hole positions and to deter theft. A locking tab is included that will allow you to protect your investment in the finest disc golf target available.
- Approved for Championship level play by the PDGA
- 28 chains configured in three tiers for superior catching action
- Catches fast and slow putts and has a large sweet spot
- 14 spoke catching tray design with additional ring support adds strength while reducing the possibility of discs squeezing through
- All-season weather tested long lasting outdoor materials – Galvanized steel, galvanized chains, hot-rolled, electro-galvanized and powder coated chain rack, and stainless steel hardware
- Includes installation sleeve and locking collar
- 4″ tall chain rack available in a variety of colors, improves visibility in all conditions, and knocks down high putts
- Deep basket with in line nubs (wire bends) to minimize adverse action for low putts
- Included 3″ vinyl hole numbers are easy to read at distance
- Available as a permanent or portable version
- Available in custom colors
- Additional installation sleeves available to allow for multiple course configurations
Due to the size of this item and the length of the one-piece pole, a custom shipping quote may be required for some areas. In most cases shipping will be between $50 and $100. If you are looking for more than 1 target we offer course pricing quoted separately. Please use this link to get a quote.